The Heller Estate has been a gathering place on Lake Tahoe’s South Shore for almost 100 years. Throughout the century, guests enjoyed the serenity and recreation opportunities the estate has to offer.
Today, we open the Grand Hall doors for all kinds of gatherings including retreats, meetings and fundraisers.
The estate offers so many options for a diverse day of team building or an unforgettable event. The Boathouse Theatre has auditorium style seating for 170 and is a perfect location for presentations, panel discussions or performances.
The Grand Lawn offers the opportunity for groups to spread out in the shade. With more than an acre of open space, there’s plenty of room for team building activities, breakout sessions or lunch. Larger events can seat up to 400 like the Lake Tahoe Summit pictured above.
Want to breakup the day with an afternoon adventure? Rent , kayaks, paddle boards or boats from neighboring Camp Richardson or tie off to the Valhalla Boathouse Pier. At the end of the day, the Grand Hall is a perfect location for fundraisers and catered dinners. Dress up and enjoy a party in true 1920s style. Get creative with the Grand Hall’s many spaces and create an event your guests will talk about for years.
“To obtain air the angels breathe, you must go to Tahoe.” Mark Twain
Our Venue Includes:
- Exclusive Use of Building
- Up to 13 hours venue time
- Seating for up to 130 people in Grand Hall
- Seating for up to 170 in the Boathouse Theatre
- Use of the Grand Lawn (weather permitting)
- Wraparound Lakeview Deck
- Breakout Rooms
- Public Pier with natural beach
- Tables and Chairs
- Fourteen 60” round tables
- Four 6’ X 30”
- Four 8’ X 30”
- Two 6’ X 18” banquet tables that for steppe bar
- Four 42″ cocktail tables with 24″ wood tops
- Twelve 4’ x 2’ tables
- One 40” round table
- 130 Mahogany Chiavari chairs with white pads
What you need:
- Licensed & Insured Caterer
- Linens and Place Settings
- Transportation to and from Site
- 32 Reserved Spaces Available
A limited number of events at reduced rates can be scheduled for community events, nonprofits and government agencies.
Flat rate of $750 for 10 hours of venue time with the exception of Saturdays.
Community Event Rates:
(Celebration of Life, Fundraisers, Community Dinners etc.):
Receive 25% off the above rates with the exception of Saturdays.
Forest Service Employee and Board Member Rates:
Receive 50% off the above rates with the exception of Saturdays.